A discounted broker dealing in different segments like stock, commodity, and currency trading. TradeSmart offers trading platforms in BSE, NSE Cash , F&O, Currency, Commodities.
Click this link to open your Trade Smart trading account and enter your name, e-mail address and mobile number to continue. Click Open Brokerage Account to continue.
Create a password to secure your account. Re-type the password to verify it and click the proceed button.
Enter your PAN card and Date of Birth to verify your identity. Click Proceed to next step to continue.
Now select the type of instrument you want to trade-in. Click proceed to next step button.
Pay the account opening fee. You could also apply the discount coupon to reduce the account opening cost.
Now, enter your Additional Details which includes your name, address and annual income to continue further.
Enter your residential country and mother’s name. Click Proceed to the next step to continue.
Now upload the following documents: Cancelled cheque, 6-month bank statement, scanned Aadhaar card copy and PAN card to continue further.
Now enter your Bank account details to continue further. This account will act as a primary account to your Demat.
Check if the details entered by you are correct and click Continue for further process.
Now you will be prompted by a welcome message where a verification link will be included in your mail id. Open your mail id and click the verification link.
You now need to E-sign the document by clicking the submit button. You could also review the download form in this step.
Check the uploaded documents and scroll all the way down to check the declaration button.
Check the declaration box, your name and the mobile number that you entered in the previous steps. Click the sign button to continue.
For completing the e-Sign in with your depository you need to verify your aadhaar number. Click send OTP after entering your Aadhaar number.
Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click verify OTP to continue further.
You will be welcomed with this screen which will redirect you to another screen in 5 seconds. Don't close the window.
Congratulations, you have now completed your eKYC process. It will take 1-2 working days to verify and open your account. You would have received a POA(Power of Attorney) form in your mail account. Fill and submit it to the mentioned address.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment