Backed by SMC group, Stoxkart offers trading and investing in various segments at a flat rate of brokerage.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Stoxkart and start your account opening process. Now, enter your E-mail id and mobile number. Enter the OTP received on both of them and click Open Account.
Enter your PAN details and Date of Birth. The system will automatically verify your account details. Upon successful verification, a pop-up will appear on your screen.
A pop-up containing your name and PAN number will appear on your screen if the above-entered details were correct.
Now choose your scheme segment and enter the promo code( if you have one) to avails discounts. Select all segment options if you wish to trade in commodities, currencies and F&O.
Now, enter your bank account details containing Account number, IFSC code, MICR, Bank name and Branch name and click Next to continue.
Now, you have to enter your personal details which includes your address, parents name, Income level etc and click next for the subsequent process.
Upload all your documents which include a scanned copy of Aadhaar, PAN, Cancelled Cheque, and your latest bank statement. Submitting bank statements as proof of derivative is optional. It is required only if you want to trade currencies or commodities. Make sure the uploaded image size is less than 1 Mb.
Now you need an active mobile number linked with your aadhaar card to complete the e-KYC process. Once the e-Kyc is done, Stoxkart might take up to 48 hours to process and verify your documents and finally open your demat account. You will receive a mail containing details for further process.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment