SAMCO is a discounted broker offering trading platforms and investment services for different segments. It also provides margin funding and loan against share.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Samco and start your account opening process. Now enter your name, mail address and mobile number to continue. Click Sign up for free button to continue.
Now set a password for your account. It should be between 4-16 characters. Click submit and proceed button to continue.
Now enter your PAN number followed by your Date of Birth. Click Next to continue.
Now enter your Aadhaar number and click submit to continue.
Now generate OTP either using SMS or Email option. Enter the OTP received on any of your mediums. Click validate OTP to continue.
Enter your personal details and background. Click next to continue.
Check the communication details you have provided. You can change them if you want as per your convenience.
Now enter your bank account details and click next to continue.
Select the segments you wish to trade in and also enter your trading experience. Click next to continue.
Now upload your documents which includes a scanned copy of Pan card, Bank statement/ cancelled cheque, Income Proof and signature. Click review and E-sign your applications to continue.
Check the details filled and generate OTP by clicking Sign Docs and Submit.
Congratulations, you have completed all steps and your trading account will be activated in the next 24-48 hours. You will receive an email containing your login credentials on your mail id. A file would be downloaded on your system, fill that POA and send it physically to the mentioned address.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment