A full-service broker providing investment & trade in all major segments like Equity, Debt, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Currency Derivatives, commodities and Futures & Options at discounted costs.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Nuvama and start your account opening process. Fill your name, city, e-mail id and mobile number in the box below. Click on ‘Verify’ to continue.
You will be asked to enable location and camera access to proceed further. After granting access, you’d be asked to click a photo.
In the next step, enter PAN, date of birth, and Aadhar number. Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed further.
In the next step, choose your account type and enter your bank details such as account number, IFSC Code, etc., and save your bank details to proceed further.
To trade in Futures and Options, enable the segment by clicking on the options mentioned below and attach income proof to proceed further.
In the next step, you will be asked for additional information such as market experience, investment behavior, portfolio value, etc. Enter the most suitable answer and click on ‘Submit’ to proceed further.
In the next step, upload PAN, Address proof, photograph, and signature for the verification process. It can take up to 30 minutes for approval and you will be updated for the verification via email or Whatsapp.
Now once all the documents have been uploaded successfully, you need to e-sign the documents. Click on accept to proceed to e-signing.
Now once the e-signing has been done, your account will be opened in the next 24-48 hours after the submission of your application. You will receive an email containing the login credentials to the trading platform.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment