Motilal Oswal is a full-service broker in India. The company offers a wide range of investment and trading services at different segments to its active client base of 8,50,842 till February 2023.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Motilal Oswal and start your account opening process. Enter your mobile number in order to get the OTP. Check the declaration box and click proceed to continue.
Enter your Email Address and click to proceed further.
Now you need to Select the Scheme and DP Tariff as per your convenience from the annual subscription packs and click proceed.
Now upload the required documents in the specified file format. Click to the next button below to continue.
Now, if you have opted for online Aadhar linking process, then Instant Account Activation message will popup on your screen. Click on Download Button to Continue.
Then you will be redirected to Aadhar portal, here you will be required to enter your Aadhar Number and the OPT which you have received.
Now Upload your 6 months bank statement, if you want to opt for Derivative segment or else only equity account will be opened.
In the next step, you will be redirected to the e-sign process where you will be required to set you pin or Biometric and now you will be required to enter OTP which you have received previously. Now click on the Sign now button.
Enter your Aadhaar number in order to receive OTP. Click on the Send OTP button to continue.
Now you will receive a confirmation message, and then you will have to confirm your Client code and click on the proceed button.
In this step you can download you Nominee and POA form. And can start investing.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign process which requires OTP verification.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading as your Name an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it along with IFSC Code and bank account number.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment