Kotak Securities is a full service broker that is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank. They distribute financial products and services across the country.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Kotak Securities and start your account opening process. Enter your Full name, mobile number (only active number), email id and current city to get started. You’ll receive an OTP on the mobile number and email address entered. Click Open an account to continue.
Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number to continue. In case you have not received the OTP, then click the Resend OTP button. Click Verify to continue.
Enter the OTP received on your email address. In case you have not received the OTP, then click the resend OTP button. Click Verify to continue further.
Check all the declaration boxes and click I Agree to continue. Make sure all the listed documents are ready.
Select all the segments you wish to trade-in. The account opening fee is free. Now click continue to proceed.
Check all the declaration boxes and click continue to proceed.
Upload the scanned copy of your PAN card Enter your PAN card number and date of birth. Check all the declaration boxes and click the continue button.
Now you need to enter your Aadhaar card and the share code to access the information. If you are not KRA verified then you need to click the UIDAI link to enter your aadhaar card details. Once uploaded, click continue to proceed.
The system would fetch all the information from the Aadhaar card. Check and click next to continue.
Now enter your personal details which include your parent's name, trading experience and your annual income. Click next to continue.
Now enter your Proof of bank which includes Bank account details, IFSC details, city and CRN number to continue. Click next to continue. Next, you need to finish the IPV process. For IPV you would be asked to submit your 3-second video. In the further step, you could review your process and submit the application. The account would be opened in the next 24-48 hours upon successful submission of your application.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment