A leading financial service provider offering a wide range of services and having a well-recognized brand for the quality of its advice and the use of cutting-edge technology.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit IIFL and start your account opening process. Now fill the dialog box on the right side of the screen with your name and mobile number. Click Open Account to continue.
You will be redirected to a new page in the next 10 seconds. Don't refresh or close the window.
Now enter your mail id and mobile number. Click Submit to continue.
You will now receive a login id on your email whereas the password would be sent on your mobile number.
Enter the Pan number followed by your Date of Birth.
After the verification of the OTP, enter your details. Now enter the details related to your address Click Save and continue button to proceed further.
Now enter your bank account details and click verify bank details using IMPS. Once done click save and continue.
Select the segments and its subsequent stock exchange (NSE/BSE) you wish to trade-in. Click Save and Continue to proceed.
Now choose the brokerage plan as per your convenience. Check the declaration box and click next to continue.
Now upload your essential documents. Please note that the size of the document should not be more than 400 Kb. Click the submit button to continue.
Now to eSign your account opening form, click the proceed button.
Enter your name and select IIFL SECURITIES LIMITED. Click submit to continue.
Now enter your 12 digit aadhaar number and verify it by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number. Your account would be now created in 1-2 days after the application has been processed successfully.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment