ICICI Securities Limited is a part of nationally renowned ICICI Group. ICICI Direct is a prominent part of ICICI Securities that offers various investment choices such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds etc. to its active client base of 22,40,036 as of April 2023.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit ICICI direct and start your account opening process. Enter your mobile number to continue.
Now enter your PAN card details, mobile number, e-mail id, birth date and Pin code. Press enter to continue.
Now enter your Aadhaar number to continue login with Digilocker. Click next to continue.
Now enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number. Press continue to proceed.
Click the allow button to permit ICICI to access to your digilocker account.
Check if the details entered by you are correct. If the details are incorrect then you can also edit it by clicking the “Details are incorrect” button.
Now enter your bank account details. Click continue to proceed.
Now upload your id proof and a signature by clicking the browse button. Click continue to proceed.
Now enter some personal and financial details about you and click continue to proceed. Next, you will be asked to upload a 3-second video, showing your face.
Your account has been created and will be activated in the next 24 hours.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment