The following documents are required for opening a Demat account with Fyers:
1. Proof of Identity (PAN card)
2. Proof of Address (Passport, Electricity bill, etc.)
3. Any one of these documents, if the customer wants to trade in derivatives; Copy of ITR acknowledgement / Salary Slip, Copy of Form 16 / Bank account statement for the last 6 months / Copy of Demat account holding statement / Networth certificate / Relevant documents substantiating ownership of assets/self-declaration with relevant supporting documents.
4. Photo or scanned copy of cancelled cheque/passbook/bank statement with IFSC/MICR code.
Proceed with the following steps to close your Fyers account.
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the left corner of the screen where your name and client ID is shown.
3. Go to “Account Details” and select the “Close Account” option.
4. Click on “No thanks” to proceed with account closure.
5. Upload your signature and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Note: Your account will be closed within 7 working days of completion of the submission.
The process for IL&FS Demat account closing is offline. Clients need to fill out the IL&FS Demat Closure Form and mail it to:
No. 225,14th Cross Rd, 1st Block,
Rahmath Nagar, RT Nagar, ?Bengaluru,
Upon verification of documents, your account will be activated and you will receive your login credentials (Unique Client Code & Password) on your registered email. In case of delay of more than 24 hours, you can check the status by calling 91-8046251111 or 91-9591821111.
The charges for equity intraday, futures, and options are Rs. 20 per executed order.
Upon submission and verification of necessary documents, your account will be opened within 24 working hours.
Fyers does not charge an account opening fee.
Yes, Fyers is registered with SEBI. It is also a Depository Participant (DP) with CDSL.
No, customers need to open a Demat account and a trading/investment account. A Demat account is compulsory to be able to buy or sell securities.
Yes, Fyers is safe as it is a regulated stock broking platform, operating under the regulations & guidelines of SEBI & Stock Exchanges.
Fyers and Zerodha are both discount brokers. Both the platforms have their positive and negative factors and are suitable for different users based on their requirements.
Yes, users can sell T1 shares as long as they are not in the T2T category. T1 shares are those shares which have been bought, but which haven’t been delivered to the investor’s account as delivery is made on T+2 days.
Fyers offers upto 16x margin. The actual limit depends on the instrument. Margin is available only for intraday trades and no other order type.
Fyers does not charge brokerage on equity delivery. Fyers does charge ?20 per executed order for the equity intraday and derivatives categories.
Yes, account opening is free with Fyers. For a limited time, Fyers is also giving free AMC for life to new account openings.
Fyers 30 Days Challenge is a reward program focused on profitability in trading. Traders who stay profitable for 30 consecutive days, brokerage upto ?10,000 will be refunded to the trader by the company. The challenge is applicable to all trades in NSE, BSE and MCX.