Espresso is a company established by Sharekhan in September 2020 that focuses on providing discount broking services. It has active client base of 1,03,678 till December 2022.
How to open a Demat Account online:
A request to open a Demat Account with any DP can be applied for online as well.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card,
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card,
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account,
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options).
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign process which requires OTP verification.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has your Name and Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it along with IFSC Code and bank account number.
- Signature should be done with a pen on blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement,
Latest salary slip,
Networth certificate from a CA,
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment.