A subsidiary of Bajaj Finance Limited (one of the biggest NBFCs in India), Bajaj Finserv Securities provides an option to invest in stocks, mutual funds, etc. Even though Bajaj Finserv Securities is a relatively new entrant in this industry, it enjoys a positive brand image.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Bajaj Securities and start your account opening process. Enter your details and click the open account to continue.
Now, select the segments in which you want to trade. You can select from the cash or derivative segment.
Provide your personal details and click proceed. Some details might be prefilled if your KYC has been validated by the KYC verification agency.
Now, provide your address details and click proceed.
Enter your bank details and click proceed. If you don't know the IFSC, click Search IFSC.
Select the brokerage plan as per your convenience from the annual subscription packs. Click on Pay Now.
Now upload the required documents in the specified file format.
Select address proof and income proof from the drop-down list and upload the relevant documents. Click Proceed.
Click the toggle button and then click Record. A notification asking to use your camera and microphone will appear. Click Allow to start recording.
While recording, read aloud the script to ensure that your face is clearly visible in the frame. IPV will auto stop in 30 seconds. Click Stop if you are done before auto stop. Once recorded, click Proceed to E-sign.
Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click enter. Then view your application and click Sign Now.
Now check the declaration box and enter your aadhaar number. Click send OTP to proceed
Preview your application and click Submit.
You have successfully submitted your application. Power of Attorney, E-signed application form and nomination form will be sent to your email address. You will get login id and password after account activation.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign process which requires OTP verification.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading as your Name an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it along with IFSC Code and bank account number.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment