A full-service broker offering broking services along with financial and advisory services. Their additional services include wealth management, investment banking, corporate advisory, etc.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Anand Rathi and start your account opening process. Enter the mobile number and click the sign-up button to continue.
Enter the OTP received on your mobile number. Click Verify OTP to proceed further.
Enter the name, Email id and check the declaration box. Click Register to continue.
Now enter the OTP received on your email id. Click Verify OTP to continue.
Enter the PAN number, check the declaration box and click the Submit button to continue.
Now click proceed to continue if the name matches the PAN card details you entered.
Select the brokerage plan as per your convenience. Press the select button to continue
Select the segments you wish to trade in and click the proceed button for further process.
Now click Connect to Digilocker button to allow Anand Rathi brokerage to get access to your address proof.
Enter the mobile number / Aadhaar details to sign in to your Digilocker account. Click Sign in with OTP.
Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number. Click Submit to continue.
Now enter the security pin to log-in to your account. Click done to continue.
Now click the allow button to continue. This would allow Digilocker to share your address proof with Anand Rathi.
Check your personal details and click the Submit button once the details entered are correct.
Check all the declaration boxes and enter your details which includes your parent details, Annual income, trading experience etc.
Enter your bank account details and click submit to continue.
You can add some initial funds as a margin to your account. You can skip this step as this is optional.
Now upload your document which includes Income Proof, Bank Proof, Current signature, Scanned copy of PAN card and your photo. Click Submit for Verification to continue.
Now click proceed to E-sign to complete your KYC process.
Click the E-sign button to continue. You may also view your document.
Enter your Aadhaar card details followed by the OTP received on your linked mobile number. Click Verify OTP to continue.
You would receive a welcome mail from the broker containing login credentials to your trading account in the next 24-48 hours of submission of your application.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
Additional terms and conditions
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment