5paisa a discount broker provides tools and features relevant to both traders and investors. It is one of the fastest growing discount brokers in India.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit 5Paisa and start your account opening process. Enter your mobile number in order to get the OTP. Check the declaration box and click proceed to continue.
Enter the OTP you have received on your mobile number and click Submit to proceed further.
Now you need to set a password for your account. This password should be of minimum 8 characters, must be alphanumeric and should consist of at least one special character. Click the register button for further process.
Now, enter your PAN number and click verify. Upon verification, you will be prompted to enter your Date of Birth. Click the Confirm button below to continue.
Now, enter your email address and click enter in order to receive the OTP.
The one-time account opening fee is free, so you don’t need to pay anything. Check all the declaration boxes and click the Proceed button to continue.
Now enter your bank details and IFSC code and click verify. Click continue and move to the next step.
Enter your personal details which include your name and your parent’s name. Click Continue to proceed.
In this step, you have to enter your graduation and income level details. Click the proceed button to continue.
Now upload your documents which includes a digital copy of your PAN card and signature.
Now click the eSign Now button to digitally sign your form.
Enter your name as that you have on your Aadhaar card and Submit. Make sure your Aadhaar linked mobile number is active in order to receive OTP.
Enter your Aadhaar number in order to receive OTP. Click on the Send OTP button to continue.
Enter the OTP received on your linked mobile number and click Verify OTP in order to process your application further. You will receive the login credentials if all the documents are signed and filled properly in the next 24-48 hours.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment