A full-service broker providing investment & trade in all major segments like Equity, Debt, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Currency Derivatives, commodities and Futures & Options at discounted costs.
Click on ‘Open Your Account’ to visit Edelweiss and start your account opening process. Fill your name, e-mail id and mobile number in the box below. Click the open trading account now button to continue.
Enter the 4 digits OTP received on your mobile number.
Enter the PAN details with your Date of Birth. Click Continue to proceed further.
Now connect with Digilocker to provide your aadhaar details. If you do not have any digilocker account then create one to continue by clicking on the Register to Digilocker button.
Enter the Mobile number received or the aadhaar card details followed by the OTP received.
Enter the security PIN to login to your Digilocker account.
Click the Allow button to connect your Edelweiss account to Digilocker.
Click confirm to allow Digilocker to share your address proof with Edelweiss.
Name and Address details are auto fetched. You need to select the area from drop down. Click Save to continue.
Now enter your bank account number and IFSC details. Click Continue to proceed .
Now enter other profile details that include occupation, education, income etc
Also, enter the nominee details in the same section. Click confirm and continue to proceed.
Now select the brokerage plan as per your wish
Select the segments you wish to trade in, check all the declaration boxes and click proceed to continue.
You will now be asked to do video verification. You need to write the OTP shown on the white screen and hold it in front of the camera. Click start option to record the video.
Click on Proceed to continue. You can also retake the video if you wish to.
Now upload the soft copies of the documents which include PAN card, Passport Size photo, Bank Proof and signature. Click Proceed to continue,
Now once all the documents have been uploaded successfully. You need to e-sign the documents. Click the e-sign button to continue.
Enter the aadhaar details followed by the OTP received on your mobile number linked with aadhaar card. You can also download the e-signed KYC form.
You need to hand-over Power of Attorney in order to allow Demat account to debit shares from your account when you sell them. To allow one select the address, date and time for the following. Your account will be opened in the next 24-48 hours after submission of your application. You will receive an email containing the login credentials to the trading platform.
- A scanned copy of your PAN card
- A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
- A scanned copy of your signatures - Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
- You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
- Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
- The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
- Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
- You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment